To apply, please complete our online Application Form. As part of the process, you will be asked to attach two documents: an updated Resume / CV and a Personal Statement. There are instructions relating to the Personal Statement below the form. You must be 18 or over to apply.
PERSONAL STATEMENT (500 words approx. on Word doc or similar)
Your personal statement tells us about you. We want to know a little of your own background and why you are interested in undertaking this course. Please include any additional information that you think will help us assess if you would be likely to benefit from the course. The following questions might help organise your thoughts:
- Are you starting out or changing career?
- What kind work do you do?
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
- What changes are you looking for?
- What motivates you to learn more?
- How did you first hear of us?
- Have you ever received a Physical Therapy treatment? – Tell us about it.
- Where do you think you could apply your skills as a therapist?
- Are you a “people person”?
Accuracy of Information: It is essential that your answers and contact details are true and accurate.